Dental treatment can be costly, and we understand that at our practice.
We offer a variety of payment options to our patients:
- Payment in full prior to treatment for a reduction in fee
- Payment in full before the start of treatment with check or cash will receive a reduction of 5% on the total fee. Payment in full with a credit or debit card will receive a reduction of 3% on the total fee. We will gladly process any insurance claims for you.
- Monthly payment plans offered through CareCredit™, which include interest free and fixed interest options. Visit CareCredit.com for more information and to apply on-line.
- Payment of estimated co-payments at time of each appointment following benefit verification.
- “Lay-away plan”: Treatment commences after comfortable monthly payments are made which equal the estimated patient portion.
Sue James, D.D.S., P.C. accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office at 303.254.4484 with any insurance questions you may have. We are happy to process any insurance claims for you, but please remember that payment of your account in a timely manner is your responsibility, regardless of what your insurance pays. We will gladly process any insurance pre-authorizations to verify benefits prior to the start of treatment.